TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - VTD....
People Seeking Info

Subject VTD....

Posted by Dave N on May 09, 2013 at 6:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 310 times.

In Reply To okay..... and this is useful how? (n/m) posted by samsung-Z [Houston] on May 08, 2013 at 08:55 PM

Message It's OK if you go away and not come back. No one will lose sleep over your absence from this site.

I'll put this is plainly as possible in hopes that you'll understand: We don't need you polluting the threads with your garbage. If you can't add to the discussion, then DON'T post.

Take your childish comments off this site. I'm sure you've been given warnings about this in the past and yet you refuse to follow those directions. With each reply you make, all you're doing is proving how immature you are. So if you can't act like an adult and take the good with the bad without resorting to silly name calling, then you need to find another place to spend your time.

This car is probably owned by a snowboarder.

Sig Quotes:

"I JUST saw your polls post" email from BigTDogg on March 24, 2009 in reference to this polls post from Jan 7, 2009.

"Your sausage scares me!" - TT-XTZ 6/13/05

"Or he's having a rough week like the rest of us and decided to take out his agressions of not being breast fed on me." BigTDogg 15:45, 09/25/03

"Pick her up from day care and take her to Dairy Queen for a snow cone." YugoBernie 1/7/04

of course those are canadian bannings and beatings, which after the conversion rate is really only a "hey! stop that!" Chris(NJ) 1/14/04

see the green "n" next to my name? what's COZ? (n/m) - 300zx88 8/11/04

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.